Sandal HUUK Hands-free Sandal Holder
While there’s nothing like feeling your toes in the sand or grass, it’s a nuisance to carry your flip flops around after using them to save your soles from that scorching parking lot.
That’s why we created Sandal Huuk The worlds first and only hands-free sandal holder
- Easy to use, clips seamlessly to waistbands, bags, and chairs
- Movable hooks, adjust to hold anything from shoes, hats, and towels
- Fun, durable, and waterproof design ensures anywhere you can go, your Sandal Huuk can too
Get Huuk’d onto free hands, clean sandals, and the peace of mind in knowing your possessions are right where you need them.
HOLD HANDS NOT FLIP FLOPS!
- Hands free sandal holder – premium quality, a must have accessory for the beach, pool, lake, or backyard. Easily hook sandals or flip flops to sandal huuk ™️ clips to waistband, bathing suit, belt, beach bag, backpack, beach chair, and much more. As seen on abc radio.
- Fits variety of sandals, flip flops and crocs – adjustable hooks swivel from 90 to 180 degrees and are patent pending. This versatile accessory is great for hooking much more than footwear, it holds hats, keys, shirts, towels, and anything else with a loop.
- Useful accessory – walking in the sand is difficult with flip flops or sandals! It is even harder to juggle your beach chairs, umbrellas, toys, and beach bag stuffed with towels and refreshments, let alone figure out how to carry your flip flops and sandals. Sandal huuk ™️ eliminates that problem by providing a simple, fun and easy way to transport your footwear.
- Fashionable and fun – sandal huuk ™️ is great for boys, girls, kids, men, and women. Useful for the entire family. It looks great, the colors are bright and vibrant. It is 100% waterproof and it floats.
- Take a walk or a jog on the beach – walk to the beach in your flip flops or sandals, hook them to your sandal huuk ™️ once you get there, take a walk or jog on the beach with your toes in the sand or water, while being totally hands free and not have to hold or carry your flip flops or sandals. Free your hands for more important things – hold hands not flip flops ™️