Warranty & Returns:
If you need to return something you have purchased from us & you are claiming a warranty situation it will be checked by our technician for any signs of user damage. If any user damage or normal wear and tear is found it will not be covered under our warranty and will be returned to you at your own cost.
Please retain your receipt as you will be asked to show your receipt upon a product return.
If a product is found NOT to be under warranty following inspection by our Service Team, then an inspection fee will be charged to the customer, at a rate of $85+GST.
If you want to proceed with service on an item which is affected by user damage or are wanting the item repaired as a normal paid repair situation, Techoutlet will charge $85 + GST upfront as an inspection fee.
The Service Department will inspect the unit and if the unit is repairable, the customer will be charged for $85 + GST per hour for any labour. If the customer decides to go through with the repair process, the $85+gst which was initially charged as inspection fee, will be deducted from the final amount.
Please note that the freight on all returns to us (either in-warranty or out of warranty) needs to be covered by the customer. (Back to Service Centre)
If you return your item and no user damage is found, we will inspect the item and inform you of how we will remedy the situation for you. Please note that Tech Outlet will not pay for product to be returned to us for inspection.
Note: Techoutlet is not responsible for USER DAMAGE on drones or any other items. USER DAMAGE or product MIS-USE is not included under warranty.
TECHOUTLET WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
Please remember to retain the purchase receipt as you’ll be asked to present the receipt in any given cases. Techoutlet will only cover the return shipping costs of the returned item (back to the customer) if it is found to be covered by the warranty.
How long does the warranty last?
- New Toys (Including Toy Drones): 3 months warranty and 1 month warranty on batteries.
- New Drones (GPS): 12 months warranty and 6 Month warranty on batteries. Propellers, Landing gear carry a 1 month warranty.
- Accessories & Gadgets (NEW): 12 months warranty.
- Faulty Stock (NOT WORKING): No returns/warranty will be provided.
- Refurbished & ex Demo Stock: 1 month warranty on Toys, 6 month on GPS Drones.
- A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original electrical product or accessory.
What does the limited warranty cover?
- The limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- If the product is deemed to be under warranty by our service technician, Techoutlet will repair/replace at our discretion.
What does the limited warranty NOT cover?
The limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage to the product resulting from negligence.
- Damage to a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Theft or loss of the product.
- The Warranty does not cover return shipping to our service centre to for them to investigate the issue further.
- It also doesn't cover if you change your mind about your purchase. We are obliged to repair or replace in relation to any manufacturer defects but there is no obligation on Tech Outlet if you have changed your mind.
Note: There is one month limited warranty on lithium powered batteries within toys. If you claim the battery to be faulty within that time period, the battery will be inspected and if any user abuse, improper maintenance, or mis-use is found on the battery, the claim will be rejected.
The warranty on Lithium Polymer batteries is subject to the user following all safety and precautions listed on the included warning. e.g. the warranty does not cover overcharging or over discharging.
If you change your mind about a purchase
Please note that if you change your mind about a purchase you have made through our store, then it is upto the discretion of the Tech Outlet Staff whether to accept the product back and refund you. We will also only be able to provide a refund under the following conditions:
- The product & packaging is in brand new condition and resellable condition and the product is working correctly (as deemed by our service staff).
- It is within 7 days of the purchase date.