We use Courier Post to send our products nationwide. We find them to be very reliable but if you have any issues please do not hesitate to mention, we always want to work with the best options to provide a speedy quality delivery.
Delivery time is normally only 2-3 days from time of purchase (Nationwide).
Tracking information is available on all purchases and will be emailed out for your convenience to track your order/s.
If you need to return something you have purchased from us it will be checked for any signs of user damage. If any user damage is found it will not be covered under our warranty and will be returned to you at your own cost.
Please retain your receipt as you will be asked to show your receipt upon a product return.
If you want to proceed with service on an item which is affected by user damage, Techoutlet will charge $75 upfront as an inspection fee. The service manager will inspect the unit and if the unit is repairable, the customer will be charged for $140 + GST per hour or parts thereof needed for the repairs. If the customer decides to go through with the process, $75, which was initially charged as inspection fee, will be deducted from the final amount.
If you return your item and no user damage was found, we will inspect the item and inform the customer of further process.
Note: Techoutlet is not responsible for USER DAMAGE on drones or other items. USER DAMAGE is not included under warranty.
TECHOUTLET WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
Please remember to ensure the safety of the receipt as you’ll be asked to present the receipt in any given cases. Techoutlet will only cover the shipping costs of the returned item if it is found to be covered by the warranty.
How long does the warranty last?
- New Toys (Including Toy Drones): 3 months warranty and 1 month warranty on batteries.
- New Drones (GPS): 6 months warranty and 1 Month warranty on batteries.
- Accessories & Gadgets (NEW): 12 months warranty.
- Faulty Stock (NOT WORKING): No returns/warranty will be provided.
- Refurbished Stock: 1 month warranty.
- A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original electrical product or accessory.
What does the limited warranty cover?
- The limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- If the product is deemed to be under warranty by our service technician, Techoutlet will repair/replace at our discretion.
What does the limited warranty NOT cover?
The limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage to the product resulting from negligence.
- Damage to a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Theft or loss of the product.
Note: There is one month limited warranty on lithium powered batteries. If you claim the battery to be faulty within that time period, the battery will be inspected and if any user abuse is found on the battery, the claim will be rejected.
The warranty on Lithium Polymer batteries is subject to the user following all safety and precautions listed on the included warning. e.g. the warranty does not cover overcharging or over discharging.