Bike Bone Power 6700 - Phone Holder with Built-in Powerbank
The Bike Bone Power 6700 is a bike tie to secure your smartphone to your bike handles and power bank at the same time.
- The perfect way to mount your smartphone and charge it on the go.
- Universal design, can be used for different smartphones – screen size 4″ to 6″.
- Mount fits a variety of handlebar sizes of your bicycle or baby stroller, easily setup.
- Can be used as a power bank separately or used as a smartphone mount.
- LED indication for battery status.
- Powerful 5V/2.1A output.
- Automatic hibernate feature, efficient for saving power.
- Complete protection for over discharge, over charge, over temperature and short circuit.
- Compatible with iPhone/Android or other mobile device.
Watch the video below for more information and a demonstration of how the Bike Bone Power 6700 can be used!
Here are some of the things you can do with the Bike Bone Power 6700
- Use Apps like "Map My Ride" to keep a log of your cycling journey - you can even share your trips with friends by linking your route straight to social media!
- Find new and exciting scenic cycling routes using Map My Ride Routes
- Use Google Maps or Apple Maps to find the quickest route to your destination - this means you can cycle to more new destinations and get healthier, instead of driving there!
- Track how many calories you've burned during your cycling trip by using Apps like Zeopoxa's Bike Tracker
- Recommended for serious cyclers who go for long rides and need a power-bank to charge their Smartphone