Autel EVO II Live Deck (for broadcasting across multiple screens at once)
- For Autel Robotics EVO Drones
- Receiver Displays EVO Video in Real Time
- Connect a Monitor, PC, or Phone
- Receives Video from up to 4.4 Miles Away
- 1 x HDMI / 1 x USB Type-A / 1 x Ethernet
- Displays Footage at 1080p/60 fps
- 5000mAh LiPo Battery for Portability
- One-Button EVO Drone Pairing
- Drop & Shock Protection
- Dual 2.4 GHz Antennas
Monitor your EVO's streaming video footage in real time with the Live Deck for EVO Drones from Autel Robotics. Normally a drone's streaming camera footage is displayed in FPV goggles or on the pilot's controller display, but with the Live Deck, you can display that footage on a Windows or Mac computer, smartphone, or over your local network.
With the press of a button, the Live Deck is engineered to pair with your EVO drone. To view the footage, just plug in a monitoring device (not included) into the available HDMI, USB, or Ethernet ports. Video is displayed at full HD 1080p/60 fps resolution from up to 4.4 miles away thanks to two built-in receiving antennas.
Additional FeaturesIdeal for field use with drop and shock resistant construction
Wireless design features a built-in 5000mAh LiPo battery